KLG & Hoda
Pets & Animals
Pugsley1's Recent Activity
How crazy can the GOP get?
Thu Nov 7, 2013
we need to take a walk thru the years ,starting with Nixon, his honesty,what he did to help both mom and to work just to survive, and the big profits to companies ,the oil shortage, then lets go to Regan, lets braek the unions to help the working man, and cut Profits for the poor companies, not to f …
Wealthy benefit the most from top tax breaks, government study shows
Thu May 30, 2013
we need a flat tax for everyone including big business, the top 20% and the 99% of the American people , but foreverone no matter what the ammont is , a flat tax on everything and everyone
Gas prices at four-month high after 32 days of hikes at the pump
Mon Feb 18, 2013
germany,france now have electric cars , whare are ours!!!!!!
N.J. Sen. Lautenberg won't seek re-election, easing Booker's path
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Now are politicians able to get Social Security ? or do the have to wait untill they are 95 ?
Police shoot man brandishing knife at Florida Atlantic University
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Every one knows you do not bring a knife to a gun fight
Hacker accesses email account of George H.W. Bush
Fri Feb 8, 2013
I would give a weeks pay to see the naked pictures of Bush the hacker pulled up !
First Thoughts: GOP establishment strikes back
Mon Feb 4, 2013
I have not heard the republicans talk about thier heros George Bush Jr & Sr , why they did a great job of screwing the american people , and making big profits for large companies and Wall Street , why this is not dicussed , baffles me .
Secret Service director to step down, announce retirement
Fri Feb 1, 2013
I can not believe John McCain would call his party, monkeys
Ryan previews bruising spring fiscal showdown
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Ge, exon mobile,pharacutical industry,Mitt Romney and the top 5%, black book budget, or defense,area 51, and undiclosed spending ,all have to be put on the same playing field as the rest of the 95% percent of the country and we will be able to pay our bills
First Thoughts: Changing the rules, not the party
Fri Jan 25, 2013
with the republican party keeping the same format ,does this mean destroy the middle class and desrtoy womens rights, help the rich so they pay no taxes, vote republican, great idea
Questions & Answers
Pugsley1 hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
There are no recently published popular articles at this time.
Other TODAY users
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions - New